Summer Summer! Here I am.
Friday, July 2, 2010
Advanced Cirrohis Of The Liver
Holaaa!
How were sales? We were punctual in the morning in front of the mall! lol We go to downtown, and correct! There was hardly anyone! Nothing tails, hair-pulling and piles of clothes on the floor!
A real estate ...
Well I am going to leave some of my greatest passions ...
These photos were made on an excursion we made to Madrid with the Institute! 5 hours of bus ... haha.
The first was in the Puerta del Sol (I think). Carousel that I fall in love! (It reminds me of Robert Doisneau picture! Much more ... "modern", of course. To you not?
What do you think the pictures?: D
you What are your plans for summer? we go and to the beach! (I am), Lucia comes and goes so far. So leave it a little sideways, but try to keep him alive! haha.
Thanks to the comments! Sooooo receive them with joy! :)
Carmen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment