Friday, September 10, 2010

Golf Flyer Templates Free

José Armando Franzosi

Partners:

I also got in Canada, I think in 1965. I entered the second year. Viewing page
began to remember names of my division or the other. Antonio Mosca (deceased), the thin strap that I already wrote, the skinny Curto, goalkeeper Oliveto, Lliteras (black belt, deceased) who married the governess, living in Supisiche Camells and married the other sister preceptor, the Colorado Churches who married another classmate, Nores, coming from Pueyrredón Mártire, Varela had an apartment on Guemes and Belgrano, and probably remember more over time. My brother Roque
promotion ended but died later.
remember when we went to open the Totem is in retreat in the Canadian plaza. The red cups won, when we were in school.
Last year it completed in the last classroom on the first floor, which gave Luis Maria Campos, the weakness of the rector who was professor of Italian, parked there.
A hug to everyone. José Armando Franzosi

0 comments:

Post a Comment