Thursday, August 5, 2010

Kates Playground-real Name

a little more.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Hello again! I have to confess one thing! I think I have to let me photoshop for a while ... I have that addiction! *-* Jajaja (Almost more than the blog!). Well, Lucia is on the beach, will come as a conguito! and next week will Asturias! So come with good pictures that show! (And not have to resort to more old photos! haha) I think this week I will some photos. I have a theme in the head promises, bad thing is that I have no man do to me and I'm tired of stacking books over the seat and put the timer! hahaha. " you what methods you have to hacéroslas? hahaha.

Incidentally, I recommend for a book? I'm done with all stock! And I need to read something already:)
Many thanks to those who tell us, really! And to our new followers!



Carmen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment