Hat: Stradivarius
Sunglasses: Primark
Vest: Pull & Bear
Sox: White
Shorts: DIY
Sorry! I could not stand! I wanted to be updated tomorrow, but I was sooo eager to show you the photos! haha. This is a small preview of the session, we had so many contingencies that almost vanishes ... You see the pictures on the wall? My poor Elle was shattered! haha. Well, that's the pictures I took TWO HOURS! haha, suddenly began to rain ... The camera got wet (poor Nikon!). But in the end we get some cool pictures! Even with the rush, clothing was not the best, we forgot to put on / take away things, it was getting dark ... But here you have!
Indeed, the second picture, I know some people do not support combining brown-black (including my dear Lucia! Haha) but decided to risk it. What do you think? : D In the next post I will show you more!
Carmen
PD: You know, if you like, follow! : D
0 comments:
Post a Comment