Gladys Rios
Hola! Today I'm thrilled because I have wanted to hear from my former high school classmates through Facebook and found a few I found out the blog. The truth is I felt a joy so great to know if only some of them that I love to share it with everyone who ever went through these classrooms. You are planning a reunion for the month of December and would like to have the presence of everyone we knew (they finished with us and shared some of those beautiful 5 years). As we are a nostalgic forties those years of shenanigans and study (of course, more study) we gather to remember the lessons of "Corchito", Mrs Santarelli (Chinese taught basic right?), Ms. Elena Perez who had as language teacher and as provost and many times we let you go to know from the earliest ages (because at the time when we entered Year 1 we were real babies and girls scared) I hope I can post this message and to meet again before the end of 2010. I promise that if the event is full of old photos and blog now. Kiss all and hold the Canada !!!!!!
Gladys Rios
0 comments:
Post a Comment