Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Study, L-tyrosine, Tan

Clarification Manager Blog. Sixto

Hi mates, it is my duty to report that on principle do not usually analyze the mail you sent me for posting on the blog. Somehow I hope and trust that all will continue to aim for the same north. I hope that love and respect for the person we are same as that of our fellow travelers. So never hesitate
.
I never doubted that memories are real. I never doubted that the crossing of these classrooms and the imprint he left on our hearts to be true. The good and the other tracks as well. And if there were negative things to remember they were always backed up by name, without any shame. As should be done.

For this I apologize to those who are directly affected in a post that is not true.

insist that I do not control the source. Just trust. Someone took notice and respect for the affected me know. I just tried to wait for everything to be clarified and this pending clarification made me delete the comment liar.

I want to convey to each of you a big hug. For helping to move us and we can all join together with the memories and experiences have gone into the Canada / Simon. Horacio Novello

0 comments:

Post a Comment